At Oasis, we understand that a residence is not about square feet or the brand of bathroom fittings. It'a about the dreams and aspirations of your loved ones. That's why our two elegant towers reach high into the clouds but occupy only 10% of the space. The remaining 90% is occupied by acres of landscaped gardens and natural environs. Where your children have all the space to grow up. While you're rest assured having made a great investment.

Project Synopsis

OASIS, Kandivali (E), Mumbai
33 Storied Towers with modern Amenities.
2 BHK, 2.5 BHK 3 BHK apartments

Site Address :
Off Akruli Road, Opp to Mahindra & Mahindra Yellow Gate No 1,
Kandivali (E), Mumbai - 41

Elevation   |   Floor Plan   |   Layout Plan   |   Location Plan   |   Oasis Brochure (PDF)

© Copyright 2013-14. Glomore Constructions Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. Design by Peppermint